RONALD WEDERFOORT SPIRITUAL NEW ENERGY TEACHINGS HOW TO USE LOVE ENERGIES TO MANIFEST ABUNDANCE IN YOUR LIFE.











Dear Brothers and Sisters, who are reading this Blog. 

You are hear to read the Truth, and what i have learned and use the New Energies which
are around us. 

I have created this blog to show the Proof about these new energies which are here for all of us to learn and to use it to create and manifest an abundance in our life, and others who you wish to help with these energies you extract or acquire in nature.

I live on this island called Curacao and I have been researching and investigating this new Energies. 

I understand there are many questions when you see the picture which many of you would be afraid or scared to see this experience as i did also.

This LOVE Creative Energy is not found every place, as you all know there some lay lines where this is much stronger then other areas. I have found a very good spot using my methods and also Nature has shown where to go.

I have been doing my researches for several months, and I have seen what the benefits of these energies are, and they can be use for positive manifest ion in your reality, to live a abundance life.

So the question you ask, is this true?

YES, it is true, and it works.

My plan is to teach and help others how to use these energies for each of all of you, and to show that all of you can have all the things you wanted in your life, and also helping others with your wealth and abundance which you can manifest.

I will explain what i mean, i have many brothers and sisters who still are stuck in the Illusion of Money, so i have manifested Funds in many Banks or Financial institutions for my self so i can share and help them with what they still want, which is MONEY.

Also you can manifest things as Gold, Silver, any Material thing you wish, that you believe which will make you and other love ones happy. Its up to your thinking and your reality of creation daily.

If you are searching for HEALTH, any you wish
everything is inside of you, with the Energies,
just be a Dreamer, and think big.


I am not an expert, but I am documenting all the steps, so i can have a method to help others who like to learn how to use these energies in their daily life.

The plan is to start a spiritual teachings for those who are interested, so they can learn and feel how these Energies work immediately in your life.

As you all know we can see the LIGHT Energies,
so i found a way how to use your Phone cameras
when your doing the Energy work.

So you can see and feel it going threw your Vehicle
(Body).


So i have created several videos, so you can all see the Energies which I have been using to manifest everything now in my life.

So if you are interested to learn more or to also go threw these lessons experience how to use these energies, and also to feel and experience that Blizz, drop me an Email or give me a call.

I will provide you with all the information and what my plans are to provide those who are interested in this new Knowledge and Wisdom how to use these energies.

I will be posting Videos daily with Proof, and also i will provide evidence of what i am manifesting using these energies.

Thank you for being here, and our journey continues for humanity.

LOVE AND LIGHT.


Ronald Wederfoort
Phone: 5999 5242928





Comments

Popular Posts